A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse S Moore MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse S. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jesse Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Moore practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.