A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fecal Incontinence
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Samuel Moore MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse S. Moore practice?
- Dr. Jesse Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Moore practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.