A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Moss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Moss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Moss, MD, PA is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Moss graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Moss has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesse Moss practice?
Dr. Jesse Moss practices Otolaryngology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX and San Antonio, TX.