A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Pace is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from Pikeville College.
Dr. Pace has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Lee Pace DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse L. Pace practice?
- Dr. Jesse Pace has 12 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Pace practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Somerset, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Vidalia, GA and Columbus, GA.
See Somerset Orthopedic Surgeons.