A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Perales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perales graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Perales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Itaas Perales MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse I. Perales practice?
- Dr. Jesse Perales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Perales practices Internal Medicine near Borger, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hereford, TX.
See Borger Internists.