A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Phillips, Otolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Phillips, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse E Phillips MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse E. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Jesse Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Phillips practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Otolaryngologists and Port Saint Lucie Sleep Medicine Doctors.