Dr. Jesse Sadikman MD Patient Reviews

October 23rd, 2016
i don't reccommend this doctor
Not attentive, quick in/out type, did not have the right codes for lab, several trips to the lab still could not get the right codes from his office. schedules more patients than he can cover - I won't be going back.

November 13th, 2015
A Dr. I hope to stay with for a long time.
I had to leave my previous internist of 20 years due to insurance coverage issues. After a long search through my new insurance company's website, and seeking more information on the web, I found Dr. Sadikman. His academic background convince me to visit him and his bedside manner convinced me to follow him when he went out on his own.

October 10th, 2015
The best thing about Dr. Sadikman is that he listens to patients and doesn't treat them like cash cows that need to be turned over quickly and back out the door to get the next person in.

January 20th, 2012
Excellent Primary Care Dr. Highly recommend
I've been going to Dr. Sadikman for several years and find him excellent. He is always very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Some key things I really like:* Great demeanor. He is easy to get along with and always very friendly.* Smart and knowledgable. Always seems to know what he's talking about and has good diagnostic skills. * Great office staff. My wife and I have always found the office staff friendly and organized. There is nothing I hate more than a disorganized doctors office.* Easy access. I can almost always get an appointment quickly and easily with Dr. Sadikman for routine visits. For emergencies I've always been able to schedule another Dr or NP easily.