Dr. Jesse Salmeron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
I saw Dr. Salmeron today for the first time. He is super nice and explains everything to you. He takes his time with you and answers your questions. He cares about you and the reason why your there. It's not like other office's where you feel rushed. I recommended him already to my coworkers and would recommend him to everyone.

September 8th, 2015
Jessie is a very caring doctor.. Great bedside manners... I would definitely recommend him..++++++++

September 4th, 2013
I SAW DR JESSEE SALMERON FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY. HE DID A PROCEDURE IN THE OFFICE. I WAS VERY NERVOUS AS I NEVER MET HIM BEFORE. HE WAS SO VERY NICE AND HAD GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. HE WAS KIND AND MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. HE KNOWS HIS FIELD AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING HE WAS GOING TO DO. I WOULD GO BACK TO HIM AGAIN

March 21st, 2013
overpriced and uncaring
went in for chronic sinus infection and pain in right ear, he did a complete exam "complete", I complained of pain in the right ear and he only checked the left, I complained of constant pain in sinus area right side, he only noticed my nose tilted to the left... you know why? I know why... because it represents higher money and reimbursement for an unnecessary surgery!

January 18th, 2013
professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and very friendly!
I am very pleased with Dr. Salmerons service. I saw him for my deviated septum and I can honestly say that he's one of the best ENT specialist I have ever seen. He's absolutely professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and very friendly. He's given me a lot of attention, answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. The staff was friendly, patient, very helpful and with a good sense of humor. They really care about their patients and take them seriously. I would definitely recommend Dr Salmeron's office to anyone.