A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Sheffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Sheffield, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffield graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Sheffield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Coryell Memorial Hospital
- Hill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheffield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesse D. Sheffield practice?
Dr. Jesse Sheffield practices Family Medicine near Gatesville, TX.
See Gatesville Family Physicians.