A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Smith, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ellis Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jesse Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Smith practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Colleyville, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.