A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Smith, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse E Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jesse Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Smith practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.