A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Stem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Stem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stem
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Stem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Stem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stem graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Stem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse L Stem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse L. Stem practice?
- Dr. Jesse Stem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Stem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lynchburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, VA.
See Lynchburg Surgeons.