Dr. Jesse Stem MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Love this man!
He and Kamal did my spinal fusion 4 years ago and it was the best decision I had made! I was in the hospital for 10 days and there was never a day he didn't come see me or call to see how I was! Listened to my complaints, answered all questions, always there when I needed him! I recommended him to several who have seen him and been very pleased

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Stem is a wonderful caring surgeon. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and has a wonderful bedside manner.

August 19th, 2015
To busy to care
Dr. Stem seem to have lost his touch when it comes to dealing with difficult decisions of helping his patients when income changes and insurance is not the same. Seems to be more concerned about money instead of healing. Of course he is not to work for free. But he and his office should not treat you as if you are not worthy of his services. He is after all just a man not God. Kamal his PA show more empathy and understanding then Stem I truly am disappointed because I have been a patient for some time and have referred several people to him. However, that will never happen again.

July 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor!!
Dr Stem has been my life line! He has operated on me twice and just recently on my stepfather. He is one of the most caring, kind doctors I have ever seen. He takes time to understand your symptoms, issues and concerns. If you are looking for a dr, give him a try! (His assistant Kamal is fabulous too! )

March 24th, 2013
Jesse Stem , Patient
Very accurate with his diagnoses. Takes his time learning everything he can about your personal situation. Exhausts all means of having to do surgery, using surgery as a last resort. Very good, one on one patient manners. Very knowledgeable. Explains in detail whatever was asked by myself. Showed me my personal Lumbar issue on diagrams during patient visits. Completed my surgery. Very productive for me and bettered my quality of life for me and my family. Recommend him to anyone.

June 21st, 2012
Healthcare professional
I'm glad I stumbled upon this website. Although everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, I couldn't disagree more with the previous posts on this site. I have been treated by this surgeon since 2007, including spine surgery. I find him to be impeccable in character, compassion for patients, diagnostic abilities, attendance to patient needs and concerns. In addition, he is an excellent spine surgeon. Because he is in such high demand for treatment and takes time to address patient concerns, might this be the reason that sometimes patients have to wait a little beyond their appointmenttime??

November 18th, 2011
Dr Stem is knowledgeable and talented. Lacks empathy for his patients. THinks very highly of himself.

August 31st, 2011
Physician/Patient
THis Physician has become too busy and can longer service his patients in the manner that he used to. His office staff has become a shield to keep you from him and waits for appointments has become impossible to deal with. Requessts for return phone calls go unanswered. While his surgery skills remain exellent his patient contact has been lost. What a shame!!!

June 22nd, 2011
Spends lots of quality time with his patients

June 25th, 2017