Dr. Jesse Susi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesse Susi?

September 6th, 2017

Last Minute bail out

My son blew out his knee the Sunday before the start of the fall college term. Dr. Susi saw us on Monday and operated on Tuesday and had my son back at school by Wednesday of the following week. He and his staff fixed my son's knee and saved his semester. Compassion, professionalism, and our gratitude.

October 6th, 2016

Foot Surgery

Dr Susi was very personable and professional. He listened and responded to questions. He informed me of the procedure and recovery time. He noted an additional problem that the previous surgeon I visited did not identify which would have impacted the repair as time goes on. I'm very confidant in Dr. Susi's care and expertise.

August 15th, 2016

He handle my hip surgery. I had no complications and healed rapidly as long as I followed his PT "suggestions". Great follow up by both the doctor and his staff.

April 5th, 2016

Hip replacement was fantastic

March 18th, 2015

Had very little time with me or to answer my questions. Offered little medical advice once his expertise was at it's limit. Felt as if I was swept out the door.

March 17th, 2012

Best Medical Experience I have had

I highly recommend Dr. Susi. After years of pain and frustration I was diagnosed by him. He replaced my left hip. He is very compassionate, caring and thorough. He has given me back my ability to walk without pain. He does not have the attitude after surgery that pain is just part of it. He made sure the pain was minimal and that my every need was taken care of. His staff is wonderful also and I can't say enough good about Mercy Hospital. Surgery is not a wonderful experience but I can say this was the best I have ever had.

October 1st, 2010

Honest and Caring

I went to Dr. Susi for a 2nd Opinion. He was thorough and honest--which was refreshing in the medical community especially on a proposed surgery not covered by my insurance. After a year of no real diagnosis from several other doctors, Dr. Susi provided a diagnosis that did fit the preponderance of medical condition and I am very grateful for his candor.

April 13th, 2010

successful knee replacement

Dr Susi performed a partial knee replacement a year ago. I am pain-free, there was no infection or problems with the wound. Excellent care ! His staff is great. His nurse went out of her way to communicate to my employer the need to extend my medical leave beyond what they approved.

February 26th, 2009

Caring and Concerned

Dr. Susi treated me for a car accident that I was in that day. My right foot was crushed in a head on accident May 17, 04. He was the doctor that treated me from the emergency room. Once insurance was confirmed, right away I was in surgery. I almost lost my right foot but Dr. Susi was able to restore 50%of use to it. For 6 months I didn't know if my foot would heal. He treated me with loving-care, like his own daughter even though I didn't know him at all. His staff was very nice and accomedating. He made a future recovery statement for my foot and it has been almost 5 years now and it my foot recovered just as he said it would. Though my foot isn't the same at least I have it, thanks to Dr. Susi.

September 20th, 2017