A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Davidson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Crohn's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Thornhill Davidson MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse T. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Jesse Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Davidson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, VA.
See Roanoke Surgeons.