Learn more about Dr. Jesse Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Tan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
- Lakeside Alternatives Behav Sys, Orlando, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ong Tan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesse O. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jesse Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Tan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.