A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Tan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
- Lakeside Alternatives Behav Sys, Orlando, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ong Tan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesse O. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jesse Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Tan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists and Orlando Child Psychiatrists.