A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
- Lakeside Alternatives Behav Sys, Orlando, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Ong Tan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesse O. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jesse Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Tan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.