A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Wagner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Wagner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Inpatient Management Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Wagner MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jesse Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Wagner practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Internists.