A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Weinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Weinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinger
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Weinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinger graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Weinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Myron Weinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse M. Weinger practice?
- Dr. Jesse Weinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Weinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Palm Desert Orthopedic Surgeons.