A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Weinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Weinger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinger graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Weinger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse Myron Weinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesse M. Weinger practice?
- Dr. Jesse Weinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesse Weinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Desert, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Palm Desert Orthopedic Surgeons.