A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Wells is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Wells, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Elizabeth Community Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse A Wells MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesse A. Wells practice?
- Dr. Jesse Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Wells practices Emergency Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Emergency Physicians.