A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesse Wesberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesse Wesberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesberry
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wesberry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesse Wesberry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesberry graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wesberry has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesse M Wesberry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jesse M. Wesberry practice?
- Dr. Jesse Wesberry has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesse Wesberry practices Ophthalmology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Ophthalmologists.