Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jessela Tan
Dr. Jessela Tan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Post Falls, ID and Rockwall, TX. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Tan is affiliated with North Las Vegas VA Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Lake Pointe Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jessela Tan has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jessela Tan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Roosevelt Watson
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi40
Dr. Sergio Sobredo
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi31
Dr. Mark Ellis
North Las Vegas, NV 0 mi46