A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessela Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessela Tan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessela Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessela D Tan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessela D. Tan practice?
- Dr. Jessela Tan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessela Tan practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors and Rockwall Family Physicians.