A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessenia Magua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessenia Magua is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Magua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessenia Magua MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jessenia Magua practice?
- Dr. Jessenia Magua has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessenia Magua practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.