A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Berman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Berman, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Berman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Berman practice?
Dr. Jessica Berman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Hematologists, and Abington Oncologists.