A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Allan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Allan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Allan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Internal Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Allan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Allan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Martine Allan MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica M. Allan practice?
- Dr. Jessica Allan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Allan practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.