A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Altman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Altman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans