A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Altman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Kaplan Altman MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica K. Altman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Altman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hematologists, and Chicago Oncologists.