Dr. Jessica Anderson MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

3.8

September 1st, 2016
Wait forever
Dr Anderson is ok. She is pleasant. You will wait for over an hour past your appointment time. Staff is ok. I am healthy, so I don't know how good she is otherwise. There is no excuse for the wait times. The office is not busy. She did warn me on my first visit that is always late, and this last time it was an hour and a half. I may have to find someone else to see. She is very nice.

July 10th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Best doctor I ever went to. Doctors make me uneasy a lot of times, but she is super easy to talk to, won't rush you, and answers all your questions. Real down to earth. Highly reccomend.

September 16th, 2013
terrible practice
this is the worst, least efficient practice i've ever seen. my opinion is based on practice, front desk and 'nurses', not doctor. She's maybe good doctor, I didn't have a chance to meet her after 40 min wait i just left. They wasted my whole morning. The practice didn't look busy at all and yet they make you wait almost an hour for no reason and don't even apologise or act that it's not normal. Came just to see doctor for annual physical exam, was a mistake. they don't take patients seriously, that's for sure.

June 13th, 2011
Knows her stuff
Always frendly and cheerful. Great at talking with me and explaing what is goin on with my body. A great person and doctor.

March 4th, 2011
Horrible Front and Back Office
Dr. Anderson is great but the back and front office are horrible. They are rude, unorganized, and have cost me several days of missed work because of appointments scheduled wrong, not getting referals out in a timely matter. The front desk girl is the worst.

September 14th, 2009
great doctor
Had ongoing stomach issues and had been to multiple doctors with no relief. Dr. Anderson spent more time with me than any other doctor ever had. She gave me medications that made me feel better and I would recommend her to anyone.She was awesome!!!!!!!!!!