Dr. Jessica Arluck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Arluck?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Arluck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2015

She was very abrasive and domineering

July 9th, 2014

Waste of Time

I am in the 6th week of my second pregnancy after a miscarriage and infertility due to PCOS. I do not normally see Dr. Arluck but was scheduled with her after my normal OB/GYN had to cancel my appointment. Going to this doctor was a waste of my time. First off someone put in my charts that I was miscarrying when I am not and then seemed annoyed when I kept correcting them. Secondly when the doctor came in she kept telling me it was too soon to do anything and kept reiterating how high the chance of miscarriage was. She did not seem to care about my condition or my past miscarriage and was very insensitive. No congratulations just "well you might miscarry" so go home. Thirdly I had to ask to have my Beta and progesterone checked and she didn't even discuss how long to stay on Metformin. Metformin is the drug I was able to get pregnant on and most doctors will advise that you continue to take it throughout the 1st trimester. I have never been made to feel like such an inconvenience as I did with this doctor.

August 5th, 2013

Professional

I was very disappointed in both the quality of service I received from Dr. Arluck, as well as her lack of explaining various options to me. Upon describing my condition, she told me it could be very serious -- even possibly cancer -- and that I needed to have a surgical procedure ASAP. After the procedure, I could not even get her to return a phone call. She had a nurse return the call and tell me everything was fine. Six months later I had the same symptoms and chose to see another doctor who explained the condition and gave me a less invasive option for testing. The new doctor was very friendly, spent time explaining the reasons for my condition, and said she would follow up with me in a few weeks to see how I was doing. I'm disgusted that I wasted my time and a lot of money on Dr. Arluck.

March 11th, 2013

Incompetent and negligent

March 30th, 2012

a blessing af a doctor

Dr. Jessica Arluck is the best doctor ever. she's caring and passionate about her work. she was there with me when I was pregnant and I would recommend her to any and everyone. Thank you Dr. Arluck for you being you I rate you at the highest it could be.

August 24th, 2010

Excellent doctor - very caring and compassionate. Easy to talk to.

September 18th, 2009

I recently visited Doctor Arluck the first time and loved her very much. I didn't have to wait long at all for her to come. I felt very comfortable with her and she answered all of my questions with ease and did not seem to feel impatient at all about it. I was very worried about her condition, but with her knowledge, respect, and reassurance I am happy with knowing that I will be ok!

January 3rd, 2009