A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Barest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Barest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barest
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Barest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barest graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynne Barest MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Barest practice?
- Dr. Jessica Barest has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Barest practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.