A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Barest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Barest is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Barest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barest graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barest has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynne Barest MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Barest practice?
- Dr. Jessica Barest has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Barest practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.