Dr. Jessica Barry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Barry?

The best doctor ever!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2011

I took my mom in to see Dr. Barry as a last resort as her regular internist was extremely negligent and dismissive of her concerns. Dr. Barry was extremely kind, patient, thorough, and knowledgeable with the needs of elderly people. At the time of her visit, my mom weighed 65 lbs, again because of her regular doctor who should not even be practicing medicine. Within 2 weeks, she has gained 5 lbs and has regained some of the use of her muscles again. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Barry. She treated my mom like a human being with fears and concerns, not like a number or a someone disposable. We are so blessed to have found such a a wonderful doctor. I believe she saved my mom's life where other doctors would have let her waste away. She really listens and she really cares!

Very Pleased

Posted on September 12th, 2009

My mother has had some bad experiences but Dr. Barry was very clear, very caring and very effective. Kaiser is fortunate to have her on staff.

Posted on June 14th, 2016