A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Basa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Basa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Basa, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basa graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Basa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Basa MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Basa practice?
- Dr. Jessica Basa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Basa practices Family Medicine near Barstow, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Barstow Primary Care Doctors.