A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Bell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Bell, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynn Bell DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Bell practice?
- Dr. Jessica Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.