Obstetrician & Gynecologist,

8051 S Emerson Ave
Ste 400
Indianapolis, IN 46237
317-865-3600
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Friendly, Experienced and Thorough  |  show details
by Amanda on Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Bell – thank you so much… I was having some complications with twins and she was able to help out greatly. I would recommend in a heart beat.

|  No Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2014

Dr. Bell has no tact. When you meet with her, she doesn't seem genuinly caring. She is quick to assume that eveything is okay with you, no matter what you are telling her to the contrary. She is very dismissive of your concerns. When you meet with her you feel very rushed and unimportant.

|  Friend  |  show details
by Carey P. on May 22nd, 2014

Oct 11th, 2013

I have never met a doctor more condescending and less passionate than Dr. Bell. I had a complete hysterectomy and my swelling was the worst my new doctor had ever seen in the entirety of her practice. I am now facing a second surgery to fix problems associated with the first surgery. I would never recommend Dr. Bell to anyone!

|  Rebecca  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Bell was great. Very compassionate during her time with me and very efficient. Would recommend to a friend. Wait time indicated in office was just confusion over coverage at lunchtime and they had squeezed me into the schedule. The regularly scheduled patients seemed to flow well. Surgery scheduling and care day of exceeded expectations.

|  An average dr  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Order different drugs than previously discussed. Called in incorrect and unnecessary meds. Different demeanor when my spouse was not present. Repetitively ordered incorrect blood work. Increasing issues with lack of communication between Dr and office staff. Unconcerned when patient results were at dangerous levels. Repetitive issues with no correction or increase in concern by office.

Jul 27th, 2012

Love her, she is the best OBGYN I have ever seen!

|  Loved her!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

she has been my obgyn sense before my pregnancy and i love her even more now that i am pregnant. would recomed her to anyone and everyone!

Apr 18th, 2011

Great experience with Dr.Bell and SS OBGYN in general!

|  Very pleased  |  show details
by Beth on Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Bell was very attentive and answered the questions and concerns I had. I'm pleased to have been introduced to her after searching in the area for an Ob/Gyn doctor

Jun 16th, 2010

would not recommend this doctor. does not follow up with her patients and is misleading.