Dr. Jessica Berg Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Berg?

BEST DOCTOR EVER !!!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I AM A VERY LUCKY PATIENT TO HAVE FOUND THIS AMAZING DOCTOR, DR. BERG TAKES HER TIME WITH HER PATIENTS AND MAKES THEM HER TOP PRIORITY. SHE IS VERY SWEET AND CARING. HER STAFF IS ALSO AMAZING, AND HER MEDICAL ASSISTANT IS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE.

Amazing

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Wow , what an amazing experience. I walked into Dr.Berg's office with multiple questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable with my past doctor. Not only did Dr.Berg answer all of my questions but she is also helping me in the process of conceiving. She is more then knowledgeable and professional. Thank You Dr.Berg for taking the time to address all my questions and concerns in such a professional manner.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr. Berg was on both occasions ( I saw her twice, and it was a year ago, and then three months ago) for my annual well woman appt. I am 55 years old and know what to expect from a GYN exam. Dr. Berg looked very uncomfortable and unhappy to want to exam me. She never palpated my abdomen and didn't even give me a rectal exam. She hardly examined my breasts. She never took a stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. I told her an issue I had a concern with and she totally ignored me. I called the office to get my mammogram results and was told that Dr. Berg left and moved to Miami. Dr. Berg never even told me and I saw her a month before she left. This Dr. Berg is terrible..

Excellent Care

Posted on January 9th, 2015

Dr. Berg is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to explain things in a way that is understandable to the patients and also listens to your wants and needs. She listened to my concerns and addressed the pain I was having with multiple options. She is very thorough and professional.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Dr. Berg took her time with me. She sat down with me and listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately and with confidence.

Posted on June 18th, 2017