Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Jun 8th, 2015

Dr. Berg was on both occasions ( I saw her twice, and it was a year ago, and then three months ago) for my annual well woman appt. I am 55 years old and know what to expect from a GYN exam. Dr. Berg looked very uncomfortable and unhappy to want to exam me. She never palpated my abdomen and didn't even give me a rectal exam. She hardly examined my breasts. She never took a stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. I told her an issue I had a concern with and she totally ignored me. I called the office to get my mammogram results and was told that Dr. Berg left and moved to Miami. Dr. Berg never even told me and I saw her a month before she left. This Dr. Berg is terrible..

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jan 9th, 2015

Dr. Berg is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to explain things in a way that is understandable to the patients and also listens to your wants and needs. She listened to my concerns and addressed the pain I was having with multiple options. She is very thorough and professional.

Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Berg took her time with me. She sat down with me and listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately and with confidence.

unintrested and irritated to say the least show details unintrested and irritated to say the least
Apr 24th, 2014

So ive been to a few obgyn doctors I am 46 and am still struggling to find just the right one. Ones to far away another is always an hr behind so i tried little miss jennifer berg. What can i say this woman didnt awnser any of my questions did not address my discomfort and pain. Server pain... seemed uncomfortable to exam me, and frankly was all around uncaring!!!! This doc in my book 2 thumbs down... maybe shes better w the younger woman barring child. Because she doesnt know in my opp what to do with a real woman with a real problem. Shall i mention she did not get any messages that where left w her nurse!! Said to me that no i didnt do something, because it was not on file or recorded..... PU. SUCK