Dr. Jessica Berg DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Safety Harbor, FL

4.7

February 8th, 2017
BEST DOCTOR EVER !!!
I AM A VERY LUCKY PATIENT TO HAVE FOUND THIS AMAZING DOCTOR, DR. BERG TAKES HER TIME WITH HER PATIENTS AND MAKES THEM HER TOP PRIORITY. SHE IS VERY SWEET AND CARING. HER STAFF IS ALSO AMAZING, AND HER MEDICAL ASSISTANT IS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE.

December 21st, 2015
Amazing
Wow , what an amazing experience. I walked into Dr.Berg's office with multiple questions and feeling a bit uncomfortable with my past doctor. Not only did Dr.Berg answer all of my questions but she is also helping me in the process of conceiving. She is more then knowledgeable and professional. Thank You Dr.Berg for taking the time to address all my questions and concerns in such a professional manner.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Berg was on both occasions ( I saw her twice, and it was a year ago, and then three months ago) for my annual well woman appt. I am 55 years old and know what to expect from a GYN exam. Dr. Berg looked very uncomfortable and unhappy to want to exam me. She never palpated my abdomen and didn't even give me a rectal exam. She hardly examined my breasts. She never took a stethoscope to listen to my heart and lungs. I told her an issue I had a concern with and she totally ignored me. I called the office to get my mammogram results and was told that Dr. Berg left and moved to Miami. Dr. Berg never even told me and I saw her a month before she left. This Dr. Berg is terrible..

January 9th, 2015
Excellent Care
Dr. Berg is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to explain things in a way that is understandable to the patients and also listens to your wants and needs. She listened to my concerns and addressed the pain I was having with multiple options. She is very thorough and professional.

January 7th, 2015
Dr. Berg took her time with me. She sat down with me and listened to my concerns and addressed them immediately and with confidence.

April 24th, 2014
unintrested and irritated to say the least
So ive been to a few obgyn doctors I am 46 and am still struggling to find just the right one. Ones to far away another is always an hr behind so i tried little miss jennifer berg. What can i say this woman didnt awnser any of my questions did not address my discomfort and pain. Server pain... seemed uncomfortable to exam me, and frankly was all around uncaring!!!! This doc in my book 2 thumbs down... maybe shes better w the younger woman barring child. Because she doesnt know in my opp what to do with a real woman with a real problem. Shall i mention she did not get any messages that where left w her nurse!! Said to me that no i didnt do something, because it was not on file or recorded..... PU. SUCK