A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Bienstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Bienstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Bienstock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bienstock graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Bienstock has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Linda Bienstock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Bienstock practice?
- Dr. Jessica Bienstock has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Bienstock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.