A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Birchem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Birchem is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Birchem, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchem graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Birchem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica A Birchem DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Birchem practice?
- Dr. Jessica Birchem has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Birchem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, MO and Lebanon, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.