A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Birchem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Birchem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birchem
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Birchem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Birchem, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Birchem graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Birchem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Anne Birchem DO is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica A. Birchem practice?
- Dr. Jessica Birchem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Birchem practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.