A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Bloom-Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Bloom-Foster is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Bloom-Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom-Foster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom-Foster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Lynn Bloom-Foster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica L. Bloom-Foster practice?
- Dr. Jessica Bloom-Foster has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Bloom-Foster practices Family Medicine near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Rapids, IA and Mount Vernon, IA.
See Bangor Primary Care Doctors.