A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Bloom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Bloom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bloom has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center 6/1/2006 Active Current Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica J Bloom MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jessica J. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Jessica Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Bloom practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Bellingham, WA.
See Bellingham Family Physicians, Bellingham Primary Care Doctors, and Bellingham Pediatricians.