A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Blume:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Blume, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Blume, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hives Urticaria
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Blume graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Blume has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Wanda Blume MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica W. Blume practice?
- Dr. Jessica Blume has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Blume practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Emerson, NJ.
See Emerson Allergists and Emerson Internists.