A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Boston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Boston is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boston
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Boston Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Boston, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Joint Diseases
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Boston graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Bren Boston MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica B. Boston practice?
- Dr. Jessica Boston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Boston practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists and Santa Monica Pain Management Doctors.