A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Boston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Boston, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boston graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Boston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Bren Boston MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica B. Boston practice?
- Dr. Jessica Boston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Boston practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Physiatrists and Pacific Palisades Pain Management Doctors.