A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Campbell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Campbell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Campbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Beatrice Campbell MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica B. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jessica Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Campbell practices Vascular Surgery near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Surgeons.