A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Campbell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Campbell, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Campbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Beatrice Campbell MD is a female Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jessica B. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jessica Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Campbell practices Vascular Surgery near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Surgeons.