Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Dr Capote is the Best!  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Sep 11th, 2014

Always takes time to answer all my questions. Shows concern and is in a happy mood. It seems like she really loves her Job. May God bless her! We need more doctors like her!

|  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Although she did not find the cause of my child's illness, I feel Dr. Capote showed concern.

|  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

She is amazing and takes her time answers all of your questions.the only bad thing is the waiting time and some of the nurses are just rude.

|  Simply the BEST!  |  show details
by Diana Brown on Jul 18th, 2009

I have been taking my six children to Dr. Capote for years and have never lft her office unsatisfied. She takes the time to listen to me, the Mother! Dr. Capote and her staff (Danillo) are exceptional and treat you as family. I took one of my children (12 yr old) in to see her for stomach pain and she sent us for a ultasound not exspecting to find anything, but just in case. What was found was a serious blood clot! She even took the time to call on a Saturday to make sure my daughter was doing okay! Dr. Capote will always hold a special place in my heart for the care she has and will provide my family! She is simply the BEST! Diana Brown Mother of 6