A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Codjoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Codjoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codjoe
Education & Awards
Dr. Codjoe graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Codjoe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica R Codjoe MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica R. Codjoe practice?
- Dr. Jessica Codjoe has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Codjoe practices Family Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bordentown, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians.