Dr. Jessica Coullahan MD Patient Reviews

4.9

March 11th, 2014
Great Pediatrician
I am a foster parent and have taken multiple babies to this office and seen several different doctors. Today we saw Dr. Coullahan for the first time, and we really liked her. She listened to everything we had to say and didn't dismiss any of it as unimportant. She was able to give us useful information regarding every symptom that had observed, including several that weren't cause for concern. Rather than dismissing anything we said with "oh, don't worry about that," she explained the likely cause and why she wasn't concerned about it, without being condescending or dismissive. She clearly values parental reporting, saying that we know our babies best, so if we think there's something wrong, we're probably right. (And indeed we were: double ear infection!) This pediatric care group is very busy, so we do usually wait 15-30 minutes (waiting room + exam room), but everyone on staff is courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly, the space is clean and pleasant, and the nurses are all fantastic. Also, they are affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital, so when our babies have needed specialists or hospitalization, all the information transfers seamlessly. The care we get is so good that we don't mind waiting a bit!

August 31st, 2009
She is SOO positive and helpful!
I always leave my office visits feeling very satisfied and happy. She is so positive and helpful. She makes you feel like all of your questions are great questions and she makes you feel like she genuinely cares about your children. From the moment she walks in until the moment she finishes, she takes her time, doesn't rush, and answers everything in a way that is easy to understand. She is my favorite out of ALL of my children's doctors.

March 24th, 2009
she was very friendly and caring to my baby.