A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Cozzens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Cozzens is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Cozzens, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cozzens graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Cozzens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Dawn Cozzens MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica D. Cozzens practice?
- Dr. Jessica Cozzens has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Cozzens practices Family Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Primary Care Doctors.