A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Craig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Craig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Craig has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Craig MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Craig practice?
- Dr. Jessica Craig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jessica Craig practices Family Medicine near Selma, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Reedley, CA.
See Selma Primary Care Doctors.