A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Berman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Berman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Berman practice?
- Dr. Jessica Berman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jessica Berman practices Family Medicine near Niskayuna, NY.