Dr. Jessica Guerrero MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2015
Complicated pregnancy
Dr. Diaz-Guerrero has poor bedside manners. I was her patient for nearly 6 months. I had an ER visit due to some complications in pregnancy. I called her office before going and told them about the symptoms I was experiencing . They never asked for my identifying information to notate my file for follow up. Only was told to go to the ER. After being discharged I called Dr. Diaz-Guerrero for a follow up appointment. I met with her the following week. I explained everything that occurred before and after being admitted to the ER and she dismissed all my symptoms as minor and the ER physician request for bedrest as unwarranted. She listened to my baby's heartbeat and made an assessment that all was fine and I was fine to return to my normal activities including work which proceeded my symptoms. She hadn't completed a sonogram or blood work, hadn't reviewed my medical records from the ER visit. She became agiated when I told her I wasn't comfortable resuming regular activities until I fully understood what was going on with my baby and I. I attempted to explain the requirements of me at work. She stated that she had a patient who had to do 1000 squats at a day at a Toyota plant and this is what is considered excessive and would warrant recommendation for changes. After this appointment I was completely confused and lost how to proceed with a physician that had no empathy or concern for her patient. I sought a second opinion and then a third to ensure I wasn't being overly sensitive about the matter. Both physicians were shocked and disappointed with Dr. Diaz-Guerrero. I'm very happy I now know the complications and that I'm high risk because not knowing how I'm affecting my health and my unborn child was agonizing. Please follow your instincts if you choose her as a physician. I had signs telling me to switch and I ignored them prior to this incident.

June 23rd, 2016