A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Donington, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
She has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Esophagectomy, Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm, and Esophagus Cancer Esophogeal Neoplasm.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donington graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Donington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Donington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica S. Donington practice?
Dr. Jessica Donington practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Stanford Surgeons.