Dr. Jessica Scott Donington MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Donington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Donington graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Donington has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jessica S. Donington practice?
Dr. Jessica Donington practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and New York, NY.
See Stanford Surgeons, Stanford Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Stanford Cardiologists.