A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Dowe-Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jessica Dowe-Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Dowe-Harrison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowe-Harrison graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Dowe-Harrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- T J Samson Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica D Dowe-Harrison MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jessica D. Dowe-Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jessica Dowe-Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Dowe-Harrison practices Family Medicine near Radcliff, KY.
See Radcliff Family Physicians.