A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jessica Drescher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drescher
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jessica Drescher, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Drescher graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Drescher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jessica Drescher DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jessica Drescher practice?
- Dr. Jessica Drescher has 1 office location.
Dr. Jessica Drescher practices Anesthesiology near Park Ridge, IL.
See Park Ridge Anesthesiologists.