Dr. Jessica Swanson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 16th, 2013
21 months later still in a great place thanks to Dr Evans. Hernia surgery still working out 6 days a week with less indigestion and best shape - thanks DR!!

April 10th, 2013
Best Surgeons in the World
Dr. Evans-Swanson is a wonderful person both in the hospital and in the practice. She saved my life and I owe her the world. I would recommend her to anyone. The staff in the office are wonderful too and do everything they can to get you in and taken care of knowing you are there in a stressful time of your life.

March 25th, 2013
I interacted with Dr. Evans twice, once via the E.R. and a 2nd time after preparing for a second surgery. All my wife and I can says is OUTSTANDING! She is very frendly, professional, willing to answer any questions, and very honset! If I have to see another Surgeon (& I hope I don't), I would hope it's Dr. Evans-Swanson. I would highly recommend her. Her staff was very friendly & helpful.

April 30th, 2012
Best Doctor ever
Dr. Evans-Swanson is the most thorough/ informative doctor i have ever seen. When I met with her she ran threw all my info, and gave me all her professional opinions. Once I descided and did the surgery I was glad I chose her. I believe she took care of all my issues. I was also able to call her office and receive a call back by her. I hope I never need another surgery but if I do I will call her