Dr. Jessica Falvo Lang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jessica Falvo Lang?

January 26th, 2016

Happy Patient

My first visit was very positive! Was looking for a new doc and many facebook friends recommended her. My adult children had a couple of appointments before me and they like her as well.

December 14th, 2015

Dr Falvo Lang is a gem!

Easily accesable office, quality care, understanding doctor listens well, helpful staff.

November 17th, 2015

Do not see nurse anesthetist

My main complaint is with the nurse anesthetist--I did not see Jessica Lang. I tried fo get into dr Lang but was unable to 3 seperate times. So I went for a sinus infection and basically she told me to go for a walk. Then I told her I decreased my dose on my anti anxiety pills, and she told me that I shouldn't have done that because "it makes us look bad". She asked if I was sexually active which is completely unrelated to a sinus infection--- which then me feel very uncomfortable because she gave me a look of judgment when I told her yes I am (I am 25 and married). Then I receive a bill in the mail for $50 fee that apparently is from an appointment that I missed. They will not cancel the fee, and insist I pay it. This is an appointment I did not schedule and receive no reminder call for. Worst experience, I will be switching doctors.

January 9th, 2014

great doctor

Dr.Falvo Lang is a great, caring doctor. She spends time with each patient and does not overschedule patients.

March 19th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Jessica Falvo-Lang

She is an excellant Doctor. My waiting time at the office not more than 10 minutes. Everyone that has waited on my from the front desk, to the area where they draw the blood work has been very polite and very friendly. He diagnosis and when she perscribes a RX, has been right on the money. She takes her time with you, and has a very good bedside manner. Her staff does follow up with you and any questions, if the front desk does not know the answer, they find out, and follow up with a phone call right away.

May 15th, 2017